Original Academy Building
This "original" building was restored and dedicated by the Class of 1891 and used, in this era, as the Faculty Club. Today it is an administrative building.
(Est. 1911) Frank W. Swallow Post Card Co. of Exeter, NH (No number) Hand Colored
This image printed by permission of Sharon Stephan from her collection of early Phillips Exeter postcards.
© 1998 SeacoastNH.com
PO Box 4458
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03802