Museum Postcards
House Tour
History Themes
Early Images
SeacoastNH Home

spacer
Sponsor Banner
Aldrich House Postcards
Kitchen

Photo

The kitchen where young Tom Bailey was fed and
entertained by the irish cook Miss Kitty Collins.
From: Story of a Bad Boy (1869)
By Thomas Bailey Aldrich



Postcard Courtesy of Portsmouth Public Library
The Thomas Bailey Aldrich House Museum
opened in honor of the Portsmouth, NH poet in 1907
and is today part of Strawbery Banke Museum

MRS ALDRICH TOUR / BAD BOY HOMEPAGE / SeacoastNH HOME

Menu

line rule

logo

Site label
PO Box 4458
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03802
URL: http://www.SeacoastNH.com
Voice: 603-427-2020
Email: info@SeacoastNH.com


line rule